Do you want to sell a Morgan or some parts? On this page you can have a colour advertisement which will reach people outside MOCA plus an international audience. This is a free service for members.
Send a digital photo (less than 500kb) plus words (max 25) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-members are welcome to advertise their car for sale. Fee is $30 payable by EFT. Contact webmaster for payment details.
Disclaimer: MOCA makes no representation for the Morgans offered for sale. These vehicles are offered by the seller, and the potential buyer must satisfy themselves to the authenticity of the vehicle, the compliance of the vehicle with Australian Design Rules (ADR’s) and other state road authority licensing requirements. If in doubt the members of MOCA suggest you discuss the Morgan in question with the seller and other Morgan owners who know the car or the seller.
Upgraded Ignition for Rover V8
Mallory billet distributor for Buick/Rover and Mallory CDI unit. New in boxes. $600
- Melvyn Rutter supplied 3” alloy flip caps, new in bags. Complete with tails for fuel hose fitting and fixings to body. Non locking. $250 for the pair
- Locking fuel caps with all fixings to body and fuel filler hose, and keys. Has a couple of spare outer caps. $120 the pair
- Very early filler caps, round chrome. Vent hole drilled in the middle. I’ll take $20 for the pair.
Detailed description and photographs can be downloaded here.
Email email@example.com or call Terry on 0411 283 276
Plus 8 Exhaust
A complete Plus 8 sports exhaust system including headers. $900
Wire Wheel Conversion Parts
- BTR axle 3.07 lsd fitted with splined hubs and drums
- Crossmember damper mount
- L & R front assemblies, complete with stub axles, splined hubs, discs, Caparo alloy 4 pot calipers and pads
- 5 black sport wires 15 x 6.5. Lightweight at under 8kg each
The bits are just about as good as new, low mileage and in the case of the axle, also fully rebuilt by a diff specialist. An unused centre lock spanner and hammer are included, as well as a prop shaft to suit the axle.
2006 Morgan Plus Four Duratec
Built October 2006 to order of owner. Australian delivered January 2007. Rare twin airbag model.
Connaught Green (plus clear coat) with Muirhead Ocean Green leather. Many options including stainless steel wire wheels, mesh grille, badge bar, sports seats, mohair hood, tonneau and side curtain holder, radio, door pockets, Morgan car cover.
9500km, regularly serviced, never damaged.
Victorian registration. Phone Tom 0407 851 066.
WA Morgan Badges
I have a small number of Morgan Car Club Western Australia badges available for sale.
These are new high-quality made in Australia from the original die.
They have a chrome and enamel finish front with a plain chrome finish back.
They are intended for our MOCA members who will genuinely fit to your Morgan badge bar and not immediately offer for resale on an internet web site.
Please contact Brian Nash on firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
1977 Plus 8 3.5 litre
A magnificent example with a long list of improvements.
Recent re-upholster in leather of seats, tunnel, doors. New tonneau and new soft top.
Bare metal respray.
This is a rare find of a magnificent Morgan Plus 8
- unused 14’ MotoLita $300, used 15” $250, Original 4/4 wheels $150 , nut set $200, rocker cover $350, fold screen kit $300. Lucas 7” spot $250, Lucas hand spot $120
- several Haldas, and gears Ts cables etc eg Tripmasters $650 , Twinmaster $1000
- full set (101) MOG mag $400, Full set Morgan World $300, Almost sets of The Automobile and Octane. Other “relevant” , rare magazines .
- a “Lawrencetune +4 kit” – genuine inlets, prof. refurb 42DCOEs & scoop , seeking offers > $3500
- another 50 or so books, many rare, and many brochures, some models ….
Contact Lester (in Ballarat) 0408 518624, 0408158624 for more details, pix, prices.
Lots of spare parts. Very low kms last 10 years. Fitted with original engine, No V89ME. VIN P2177.
Currently unregistered. Located in Bathurst NSW. Contact Kim on 0408153730
Morgan Plus 8 Wheel Rims excellent condition $550.00
Size 15 x 6,5 inches
Fits tyre 205 x 15 – 60 series
5 wheel nut design
Tyres are on to protect rims and used while moving car around while rebuilding.
Original rims used on / by Morgan Plus 8
Call Stan on 0408 60 80 02